Friday, April 5, 2013

Making Plans



I have been looking for someone to help me with the car. I posted a request for referrals on Facebook. I asked friends and coworkers. I ended up with no solid leads. My lack of progress meant another month passed. 

While on a trip to my sister’s house to get her mail, I passed a sigh along the side of the road. Three words “Body Work Wanted” inspired me to make a phone call. The voice on the other end of the call seemed friendly, and we made plans to meet at the house for an estimate. The next evening, after some negotiating, I had a final offer. I called him a few days later to accept.

He was going to come over on Sunday to help get the car. I figured that we would tow it to his garage, but he figured we could pull it behind my truck in an effort to save $100.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment